Help make the stream of generosity become a river of love. There’s a lot of people pushing, so please join in giving us a push.
Every single donation will be used to support local children and waste-related educational and learning activities. We happily share all our creative sustainable solutions with the 100,000+ people who connect with Green School each year. With your donation we will:
- Build a Community and Waste Recycling Education Centre (Innovation Hub) – over 700 children will be able to incubate, investigate, implement and share even better waste management solutions. $100,000 of campaign money will allow us to build this and fling the doors open to students and their ideas.
- Expand waste management solutions – let’s turn even more trash into desirable treasures by expanding the current reuse-recycle program. Turning plastic waste into usable products and art, up-cycling fashion design using repurposed/used clothing, maker-space equipment to repair household items, plus more, can all happen with $50,000 of campaign money to kit-out the innovation lab with the right equipment.
- Activate young people through the arts: we know that performing arts is a powerful platform to educate and inspire youth movements to tackle real world problems. We can scale-up performances, such as ‘Noble Material’, take them on the road even more, promote activism and create kits for other schools to use with $50,000 of campaign money.
- Activate more local change makers within Indonesia: let’s give even more opportunities for Balinese children to access an international standard of education and be the change they want to see in their island, their country and the world. Indonesia faces some of the world’s biggest environmental problems and $300,000 of campaign money will fully fund the current 31 full-time Green School scholars enrolled and allow us to welcome 3 more scholarship students into the School.
Thank You Prizes
The top individual donor of the campaign will be able to leave their legacy on the Community Center by having it named after them. Your legacy in beautiful bamboo.
The top fundraiser will receive the choice of one of the following 3 gifts worth up to $5000:
1) Trip to Bali including airfare and accommodation for 3 nights at beautiful Bambu Indah,
2) Four nights at an exclusive eco-resort off island – eg. Nihiwatu Resort, Sumba
3) One semester of school fees at Green School